E1000 – Little Planes, BIG Fun!
VAM Weekly Combat
Four rounds every Tuesday, May 4th to Sept 14th, 6 pm at Quarry Field.
VAM Fall Combat Challenge
Sunday September 18th & Sunday October 2nd
- The field opens at 10 am
- Pilots meeting at 12:30 pm
- Combat Starts at 1 pm
- Bring your own lunch hangout 11 am to 12:30 pm.
Green Bay Model Airplane Club:
Saturday Oct 15th – 6 Rounds E1000
Registration Opens 8:00. Pilot Meeting 9:30. Action Starts At 10:00
Recommended Power Setup
Motor: Emax 2207-2400kv or 2204-2300kv
Prop: 5×4.5 – MAS 5×4.5 or Gemfan 5152
ESC: 20amp, 20amp or 30amp
Battery: 1000mah 3 cell
Servo: 5 or 9 gram – DSM-44
Note: This is a recommendation only. Pilots may use any electric power setup as long as the 1.1Wh battery limit is followed.
Pilots may choose any plane. The following planes have been tested by VAM pilots and are recommended.
E1000 Class Combat Rules
- Aircraft must be powered by one battery no larger than 11.1Wh
- Motor, prop, ESC, and airframe are pilot’s choice.
- No sharp edges or sticky fluids
- Double-sided tape and leading-edge notches are allowed.
- Aircraft must be flown line of sight.