E1000 – Little Planes, BIG Fun!
VAM Weekly Combat
Four rounds every Tuesday, May 3th to Sept 5th, 6 pm at Quarry Field.
VAM Fall Combat Challenge
Sunday September 10th & Sunday September 24th
- The field opens at 10 am
- Pilots meeting at 12:30 pm
- Combat Starts at 1 pm
- Bring your own lunch hangout 11 am to 12:30 pm
Green Bay Model Airplane Club:
To Be Determined
E1000 Class Combat Rules
- Aircraft must be powered by one battery no larger than 11.1Wh
- Motor, prop, ESC, and airframe are pilot’s choice.
- No sharp edges or sticky fluids
- Double-sided tape and leading-edge notches are allowed.
- Aircraft must be flown line of sight.
Recommended Power Setup
Note: This is a recommendation only. Pilots may use any electric power setup as long as the 1.1Wh battery limit is followed.
- Motor Option #1:
- Motor Option #2:
- Emax 2207-2400kv
- Prop: MAS 5×4.5 or Gemfan 5152
- Castle Creations Talon 25
- Battery: 1000mah 3 cell
- Target static amp draw: 12 amps
- Target static watts: 133 watts
- Servos: DSM-44
Pilots may choose any plane. The following planes have been tested by VAM pilots and are recommended.
VAM RC Groups Combat Discussion