E1000 – Little Planes, BIG Fun!
Recommended Power Setup
Motor: Emax 2204-2300kv or 2206-2400kv
Prop: 5×4.5 – DAL 5054 or MAS 5×4.5
ESC: 20amp or 30amp
Battery: 1000mah 3 cell
Servo: 5 or 9 gram – DSM-44
Note: This is a recommendation only. Pilots may use any electric power setup as long as the 1.1Wh battery limit is followed.
Pilots may choose any plane. The following planes have been tested by VAM pilots and are recommended.
E1000 Class Combat Rules
- Aircraft must be powered by one battery no larger than 11.1Wh
- Motor, prop, ESC, and airframe are pilot’s choice.
- No sharp edges or sticky fluids
- Double-sided tape and leading-edge notches are allowed.
- Aircraft must be flown line of sight.